Back at the beginning of March we attended Eroticon, a conference for sex writers, bloggers and other creatives, down in London. We had a fabulous weekend meeting up with loads of industry people sharing what we do at Godemiche with them and making a new product. Yes, we really did make a new product whilst attending an event.
When creating new toys I have a purpose in mind, a reason for making it with a goal or objective to achieve. All our products have been designed under that umbrella and this one was no different. Before Eroticon we took to Twitter to ask you what you would like us to make and the overwhelming message was for a new anal toy. There was suggestions of shapes and textures and so with all that in mind we set off to London to attend Eroticon and make a new product in the process.
It’s very unlike me to actually ponder over drawings I tend to just allow my hands to work and feel their way to a basic shape and those of you who were at Eroticon you will have seen me wandering around talking while my hands just did very thing, occasionally looking to see what was forming but mainly just feeling my way and by the end of the weekend the initial design for the new product had been born.
Made entirely of clay and two large marbles for the bulbous sections on the shaft. The bulbous section are 1.4inc/3.5cm wide and the smaller narrow sections are 1inch/2.5cm wide
and the plug is 5.1 inch/13cm long with a usable length of 4.5inch/11.5cm. But clearly we had a way to go yet before we had a finished product.
Since that weekend we have worked on getting the new plug from the initial clay model stage to a ready to go to market product but it is still missing something and that is where you lot come in again. This plug was created because people asked for it and so it seems only right that you all continue to be part of the process of getting it on sale and give it a much needed name and in return you could end up being the proud owner of one of these new plugs.
This will be a two step process. Firstly we want to hear your ideas so leave your name suggestions for the Plug With No Name in the comments section below. Then in a weeks time we will go through all the suggestions and pick the four names that we like the best. Those four people will all receive one of the Plugs With No Name as a thank you and then it will be back to you guys for the final vote. We will post the four names and you will all get to vote on which one you like the best and at the end of the voting period the name with the most votes will be the name that this product shall ever more be known by. Oh and the person who suggested that name will get to select which colour they want their plug to be made in.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition will run from the 22th April to midnight on the 29th April 2017 (UK time)
2. The competition is open world wide
3. You can make as many name suggestions as you wish
4. The 4 winners will be the people who suggested the 4 names that we decided to put forward for the public vote. They will each receive one of the plugs
5. The three runners up (those who’s names don’t win the public vote) will get the plug in a single colour of their choice and the person who suggests the winning name will get to pick any combination of colours for their plug.
6. First round of 4 winners will announced on the 2nd May during our Live Chat and be notified by email on Wednesday 3rd May
7. Final winning name will be announced during the Live Chat on the 9th May and notified by email on Wednesday 10th May
So what are you waiting for, get your thinking caps on and leave your name suggestions in the comments section below.