As part of Sexual Health Week 2017, the focus of which is porn, we have invited a number of different people who are involved in the adult industry to come and chat to us here on our blog. Today we have the wonderful Lu Elissa joining us.
1.Introduce yourself to those people who don’t know who you are?
My name is Lu Elissa and I’m a glamour/adult model from London
2.How long have you been an adult performer/Glamour model?
I started 3 years ago after a friend said that I should put some selfies on a modeling website. I did and it just kind of went from there.
3. Give a brief description of what a glamour model is?
The best way I can think to describe a glamour model is to compare it to a fashion model. A glamour model is supposed to appeal to men in a sexual kind of way whereas a fashion model is supposed to appeal to women to sell the clothes she would be wearing. Glamour models don’t need to be tall and will be curvier than a fashion model. So larger boobs and bum, big hair, glamorous makeup etc.
4. What was your first glamour shoot?
My first proper published shoot was for Paul Raymond Publications. I had a makeup artist and everything it was great fun
5. What has been your favorite glamour scene/shoot?
I guess published shoots are always my favorite so anything for mags because it’s quite rewarding. I also like working with other girls for live shows on TV/Web. I’ve done this for both StrictlyXXX and Babestation.
6. Have you ever dated a fan?
I’ve been on a date with a fan, yes and it didn’t end well. I didn’t fancy him and he couldn’t accept it so accused me of “loving myself” and being stuck up. Which isn’t the case, sometimes you just don’t click with people. It did put me off of doing it again a bit!
7. Sexual Health Week have said ‘Porn is made to look good not feel good’ what are your thoughts on that given that what you do might not be considered as porn but is definitely a visual sexual stimulant?
I can’t speak for the big productions but I know with the more amateur stuff I’ve done we do really enjoy doing it. I can definitely tell you that when I make clips at home I do it for real and love it.
8. Do you have any sex tips for people reading?
Probably just take your time, be adventurous and relax
9. What shocked you the most about the adult industry?
Probably just how down to earth and friendly most of us are. I really love working with other girls and meeting people at events.
10. What is it like working on a live broadcast show like Babestation and having that immediate interaction with people?
That’s a really fun, I’m a naturally friendly person as it so enjoys talking to people. I won’t lie though, it’s much harder work then people will assume. I would often get achy joints from leaning on them all day especially elbows and knees. We actually used to call it “Babestation elbow”. Also the constant moving around and imitating sex acts really takes it out of you!
11. You are a Glamour model and adult performer but not a porn actress, is there a reason for this?
There are a few reasons why I don’t do boy girl porn. The main reason being I just wouldn’t enjoy it, not because I don’t like men or sex because I do, but because of the cameras and there being a room full of people. A strange man I have absolutely no connection with then comes in with his giant cock. I just couldn’t relax! I don’t think you should do something you wouldn’t enjoy
12. What are your goals after leaving glamour modeling?
At the moment I’m not sure. My ultimate dream would be to open my own gym/spa but that dream requires a lot of money so if there is a billionaire reading this ready to sweep me off my feet, don’t be shy get in touch haha 🙂 x